четверг, 25 января 2024 г.

My whishes and direct swap

         Dear Postсrossers. Before choosing the card you want to send me, please read this post. I have a lot of postcards that I have been receiving since 2016 and that are not in my profile on the official postcrossing website. Therefore, here on my blog you can see (also via tags) what postcards I already have and what I would like to receive from you. I'm also open for direct swaps. I also collect postcards from countries in the Map of the World series and am ready to exchange them with you. I have all the postcardsmarket and postallove series for exchange. Here I will constantly update what I want.

I collect strictly canceled postcards. I will be grateful and give priority with beautiful special thematic cancellations. I also collect blank first day cover (FDC) envelopes with beautiful stamps and cancellations but not older than 2000. Prefer Europe CEPT themes. I would also be grateful for beautifully designed C6 envelopes with beautiful stamps and cancellations. Since I receive a lot of offers from Germany, I’ll start with him first.


GERMANY

I like cards by bublisher papersisters.de, especially lighthouses (have Hegogland, Nordeney cards and Friedrichsort maxicard). Also like cards by harenberg-kalender.de, cityhistory (have Freudenstadt) and namepoint (have Koln, Berlin, Garmisch-Panterkirchen) series by Schöning-Verlag. 

Рere are samples: 




 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий