четверг, 2 марта 2023 г.

Envelope from Malaysia


20.07.2020 - 02.03.2023   travel 2.5 years   #C233

I received this envelope from Malaysia today, when I opened it I was shocked. When I saw stamps of lighthouses from Thailand inside, I remembered that this exchange was a long time ago and I had been waiting for these stamps for my collection for a very long time. The envelope was sent in the summer of 2020, at the height of the Covid pandemic. Maybe that's why she's been lost for almost three years now. A few months ago I made a new exchange with a postcrosser from Thailand and she sent me these stamps in the form of a mini-shield. So these stamps don't make sense to me. With this envelope, I also received another envelope from Malaysia sent at the end of 2022. I think this was the reason why they sent me this envelope, which probably remained somewhere on the sidelines.



fb@ SL Liew

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий